02 Jun 2007
May Link Dump
I may not have been blogging much, but I spotted a few things out there…
- Who is Sick?
- Also known as ‘MySpace for hypochondriacs’. Nothing reported for Leamington Spa at the moment, but a bloke just outside Kenilworth has what sounds like a nasty case of food poisoning.
- A site focussing on the dangers of cross-site scripting, complete with a long list of well-known vulnerable sites.
- Which Way Adventure
- Don’t tease the Manticore. No, really, don’t do it.
- Lets you use a privacy hole in all major browsers to spy on web site visitors.
- Thriving Office
- A CD that’s ideal for the aspiring Enron traders of this world.
- No more empty Web Standards threats!
- Make them an offer they can’t refuse.
- Cool business cards
- The personal trainer one is inspired.
- The high cost of some free tools
- Companies are trying to tempt web developers with shiny new toys; Mike Shaver explains why we should be wary.