21 Mar 2006
This is surely the nearest I’ll ever get to giving fashion advice:
- Iron-On Resistance
- A gorgeous site design that matches the strong style of the products and keeps the interface simple (no stupid gimmicky menus or complex product configurators).
- LaFraise (The Strawberry)
- Bold and colourful clothing from user-submitted designs, Threadless-style.
- Spreadshirt US, Europe
- Sell shirts you’ve designed. Having to set up separate shops for different regions is a pain, but otherwise looks pretty good (one to consider for malevole merchandise).
- Airside Shop
- Get yourself a Battle Royale T-shirt cheap in the sale at the moment. Just don’t wear it outside a school.
- T-Shirt Forums
- Discussion about the industry, handy if you’re looking for info on selling shirts.