11 Nov 2005
Mid-November Link Dump
Another clear-out of links loitering in my
- Any Question Answered for a quid; basically Google Answers for quick queries. They couldn’t tell a colleague how many Filet-O-Fish are sold in the UK each year though (not sure why they asked that, perhaps it’s intrigued them for years).
- Top Ten Barry Pepper Films
- A superbly-stupid Top of the Pods top ten sent in by Roger Smalls (who’s too funny to be for real).
- On the Effectiveness of Aluminium Foil Helmets: An Empirical Study
- Bad news for the paranoid: you’ve been amplifying those mind control signals all these years.
- Best derivative company name ever? (Non-UK readers might find this site helpful in understanding its genius)
- Vector Safari
- The big snag with this is that most clients won’t have used Safari, so they’ll probably think it’s all part of your site design.
- Former Gizmondo executive's mafia convictions revealed
- Er… um… I didn’t mean what I said, guys, you’re all wonderful and deserved every penny.
- MRE cooking instructions
- Includes a wonderfully non-specific suggestion for propping-up the carton. Part of Ernie the Attorney’s great coverage of how New Orleans is recovering.